The Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-19505G (popularly called the Google Play Edition of Samsung Galaxy S4), could be a high end Smartphone by Samsung that recently received its Kitkat (ver 4.4.4) update. GT-19505G users World Health Organization have updated their device build to the new KTU84L build are ready to root their devices. This was created attainable attributable to the efforts of the illustrious hacker, Chainfire (alias), World Health Organization has come back up with associate degree car root package. By exploitation this specific package, users will root Galaxy S4 GT-19505G for customizing it with custom ROMs.
By rooting your android device, you offer root level access to 3rd party apps and different additions that need such access permissions. selecting a custom memory that's compliant along with your wants will liberate memory house, optimize, speed and save battery for your Smartphone. the sole issue with rooting is that it makes the applicable assurance null and void. Moreover, if the rooting is finished incorrectly, then your phone are �bricked� which suggests that it'll ne'er activate once more. it's not as straightforward because it sounds and may take many makes an attempt before the method is completed with success. however be suggested � proceed with rooting at YOUR OWN RISK!
However, if you're still curious about rooting your Galaxy S4 Google Play edition (GT-19505G) and putting in a custom memory, then following these steps:
- This procedure is barely for the GT-19505G. It won�t work on different models. therefore verify your phone�s specific model.
- Keep a copy your knowledge as a result of the rooting method wipes your knowledge clean.
- Ensure that a minimum of hr of battery charge exists before you begin the rooting method.
- Install the Samsung USB Driver on your system (PC or Laptop) as this could be needed to determine the reference to the Smartphone.
1. Head to settings then choose �more�. during this section, choose �About Device�. currently you would like to scroll down and faucet on the build range until you get a message speech �Developer mode has been enabled�. choose the Developer choices following that you would like to visualize the box against USB Debugging.
2. For this rooting, you'd want Odin3 v3.07 and therefore the CF-Auto-Root file. this may be obtained by downloading the CF car Root Package. ensure you check the files because the CF-Auto-Root file for the Galaxy S4 GT-19505G must have �.tar.md5? extension. this can be the sole file that may add this case.
3. It�s time to start. first you would like to show off the phone and restart it within the Download Mode. this can be done by pressing and holding the volume down, Home and Power buttons at the same time. A warning message ought to ideally be displayed when a couple of seconds. As presently because the message is displayed, you would like to unleash the buttons at once and press the volume Up button. this could take you to the Download Mode.
4. currently you would like to run Odin3 as associate degree Administrator. once the program has finished loading, connect your phone via the USB port. associate degree �Added� message ought to come back if the association is with success established. just in case no association is created, attempt different ports.
6. The flashing method shouldn't take over a second in any case and once the method completes, the phone can boot up mechanically. The device are often unplugged once a inexperienced �PASS� message in Odin.
7. Your phone ought to are unmoving. this may be checked by downloading Root Checker from Google Play Store which might reveal if you have got achieved root access.